Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hawken Key Generator

I have  good time playing Hawken  using the crack with death match mode the fight are very intense even at the very start of the game I have machine gun and explosives to take my enemy out. The face of the game is really fast so am pretty sure if you are not use to fast movement game at first you will feel dizzy but if you use to it so no problem ,you can manage it very well. I am with a giant robot I am the one riding or maneuvering inside it, but even if the enemy moving so fast but no worries about that since am moving quickly too because I have a boost while the enemy have too with boost I can move anywhere and jump high and the good thing about your character is that you can rest yourself for awhile and hold the z in your keyboard to get yourself healed because your enemy shooting you and you are hit too but the bad part is whether you are going heal  yourself at the moment you need to  stay  cautious  since your enemy are attacking you always if they sees you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text